My company has several reports that are generated using the Calibri font. We’ve had several users tell us that their reports are showing extra. A) Avoid using Calibri fonts in Crystal Reports. You might try a more common True Type font, such as Arial. Again, be sure that font is installed. Hi, I have couple of crystal reports with the font set to -‘Calibri’. Recently we have experienced that when the reports are exported to a pdf file.
|Country:||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
|Published (Last):||6 June 2015|
|PDF File Size:||13.33 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||9.11 Mb|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
I had the same problem in CR with the Calibri font; it looks like the crysta is specific to this font and exporting to PDF. A Avoid using Calibri fonts in Crystal Reports.
[Solved] Crystal Report Displays Strange Characters when Exported to pdf – CodeProject
But somehow this replaced every lowercase t with ti. This email is in use. Treat my content as plain text, not as HTML.
What version of Crystal are you using? For example, Scott becomes Scotiti and Tether becomes Tetiher there’s no letter “i” inserted after the capital “T” – it only inserts after lower-case.
A key note is that this cailbri happens when exporting to PDF.
Calibri font inserts extra characters into PDF version of report
Sign up using Email and Password. Add your solution here. I chased this error some time ago too. Problem in Exporting Crystal Report to Pdf.
If a question is poorly phrased then either ask for clarification, ignore it, or edit the question and fix the problem. Commented on the wrong comment of yours, so thanks again!
Understand that English isn’t everyone’s first language so be lenient of bad spelling and grammar. For the sake of completeness, I updated the Adobe Reader on one of the trouble machines to 9.
The solutions I’ve found are as follows:. Not what you were looking for? The obvious solution would seem to be changing the font on all of our reports to something else, but unfortunately we have hundreds of reports scattered across a half-dozen sites, and we would rather not have to change each and every report. What you’re describing is a really weird bug involving the Calibri font.
I have googled for any posible solution, applied crystal report hotfix. If that doesn’t work, there is no way to resolve the issue other than changing the font.
Crystal Report Displays Strange Characters when Exported to pdf
Exporting Crystal Report to Pdf. That behavior thou happened on my development machine before i fon the system into production. For Example it would display “Mathematics” as “Mathematcs” or “History” as “Histtory” or “Subject” as “Subjecti” It basically adds t to every word that has t in lower case.
The solutions I’ve found are as follows: